Accessily Purchase Protection
If you don't receive the guest post that you ordered, or it shows up significantly different from its description, you may qualify for Purchase Protection, and we'll reimburse you for the full purchase price, subject to terms and limitations. If you are charged for a transaction that you didn't make, let us know within 60 days, and we've got you covered.
Purchase Protection covers all eligible purchases where Accessily is used, as well as payments made through our website. To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that Accessily accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment.
What’s covered with Accessily Purchase Protection
- You bought a guest post, but received a facebook post
- You bought a guest post described as “new”, but received a backlink on exist post
- You purchased 3 guest posts, but only received 2
- The guest post is missing major parts (that the seller didn’t report)
- You purchased an guest post described as authentic, but received a knockoff instead